Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Oily Face and Blackheads = EMBARRASSING!?

My face is acne prone, and really oily. At school, I can't wash my face or all my make-up will come off, but my face is really oily and needs to be dealt with otherwise it will look like an oil spill on my face. I try to use facial blotting tissues but it doesn't really work that well and the oil comes back really quickly.


Also, from all of the oil and makeup I have TONS of blackheads on my nose. Is there anything that will get rid of them?Oily Face and Blackheads = EMBARRASSING!?
Try using a cleanser that reduces oil.... I think that the Clean and Clear Morning Burst products are for that but I'm not quite sure...





My face is oily too and I use those blotting tissues and they work great! Mine are the Clean and Clear ones and they come in a blue package... They are like plastic sheets instead of paper and they work very good for me!





As for the blackheads, try using an exfoliating scrub... They have ones specifically for blackheads but I like the apricot scrub by St. Ives.





Also what I have started doing is when I get home from school or work for the day, I wash off all my makeup so that my face is clean for as much of the day as possible!





Also, drink lots of water! It really does help acne! Not to mention everything else on/in your body :)Oily Face and Blackheads = EMBARRASSING!?
Don't turn to drug store products.








Get a good cleanser, preferably from Dermalogica (you can find it and order it on line from the website) but what you need to take care of the oily skin after the cleanser is a product called Clearing Mattifier.





It's straight from dermalogica and what it does is it takes away the oily look from your face while simultaneously protecting it from pollutants in the air, sun damage, and dirt.





hope it helps =)
I suggest you get a professional facial so the blackheads can be extracted.





Then buy the products the esthetician will recommend for oily skin.





If you wear make-up invest in a brand that's again recommended for oily skin.





Then get a facial at least every 3 months.





It'll cost a bit to get it under control...but it'll be worth it.





***tips.....





wipe your phone daily with a anti-bacterial wipe


keep your hair off your face


try not to touch your face with your hands


always be gentle with your skin.....no harsh scrubbing
go see a dermatologist


if u don't wanna then i suggest go to wallgreens and go the face


cleanser section or whatever and get everything u think will help and use them one at a time.


i know thats embrassing going to that section but remember it will be worth it :D


see if they don't work then try another one u bought if that doesn't work theres that skin ID stuff...
i have the same problem. try using an oil free foundation. that will help your skin. also i use this scrub that's a mask that i get from avon. it works wonders. use it a few times a week and watch them disappear.
use like neutrogena cleansers every morning and night





and always put on oil free lotion





cuz if you dont put lotion on





your skin will get dry and make even more oil





and itll probably help your face be less oily

No comments:

Post a Comment