Friday, August 20, 2010

Get Rid of Blackheads?

I've had blackheads on my nose for the longest time and I've tried everything!!! Right now I'm using proactive and its not working! How can I get rid of them really fast?Get Rid of Blackheads?
Okay, I use this clean %26amp; clear blackhead face wash stuff..


but i guess there are also these strip things you can put on your nose and after a while they're just rip off or something?


im not a 100% sure....but those are the only things i can think of.Get Rid of Blackheads?
Squeeze them once a day. After a year or so they won't come back anymore.
you should go to your dermatologist and ask if he would recommend differin, thats what i use and its amazing.
Try using Nixoderm. It helps get rid of pimples, blackheads, scars and lots of other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment