Friday, August 20, 2010

Getting rid of blackheads question!!?

There's a trick I've been hearing about. How you can steam your face by putting a hot washcloth over my face, then when my pores open up, I can take a q-tip or tissue to 'pull out' (?) the blackheads off my nose...does this work? and the only reason i haven't tried this is because i've had people say it might hurt or burn or open up the pores even more. can anyone please clear this up for me?





thanks!!!Getting rid of blackheads question!!?
Do the compress, repeat


gently push the nose upwards the pores should clear up.





If you are gentle it will not hurt or burn.





Use an acne face wash, toner (witch hazel)


to stay on top of this.Getting rid of blackheads question!!?
Biore庐 strips do the trick....





Yes you open your pores... then those adhesive stripes rip the blackheads out by the roots... before they become blackheads..%26gt;:O)...

No comments:

Post a Comment