Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Are these blackheads?

well I have these black dots on my nose and they are like under the skin. if I rub my finger against them I don't feel a bump. are they blackheads?Are these blackheads?
Yes, they are blackheads, and they feel impossible to get rid of, but its technically like a zit, so you have to squeeze really hard.And the person below said use Bioree nose strips, i actually recommend not to because they are painful and haven't worled for me, or five of my other riends, and they have to dangerous-for-the-nose oils, that will end up just causing more nasty zits and stuff, i use occasionally avocado face maskes, and and i use st.ives ppeach face scrub, it worlls really good i love it so much !





Good luck !





Always-


KatyAre these blackheads?
Yes. Ya know if you hold your face over boiling water with a towel over your head it helps for popping them! But not to close to the water and it gets hot! I know it sounds crazy but it works!
Yes. . .it true. You have blackheads.
yup


go to the store and get something that controls blackheads


and if they dont go away go to a skin doctor
Yes, they sound like blackheads.
yes
Technically..yes. Buy Biore's nose strips, they will take care of the issue.
  • stila
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment