Friday, August 20, 2010

Get rid of blackheads? 10 points!?

i have a lot of blackheads on my nose which are very stubborn and arent going away. the rest of my skin is clear but my nose is annoying any ideas to get rid of them because squeezing them doesnt get rid of them???Get rid of blackheads? 10 points!?
I had the same problem a couple months ago.





I know this sounds strange... but if my blackheads dont pop, i usually put Crest toothpaste on them ! I KNOW, ';ewww'; right ? haha :D it works though





but you could also buy the blackhead eraser from the clean %26amp;%26amp; clear acne kit.





Also, if your stressing out, just take some time to chill out and relax.


Stress brings more blackheads !Get rid of blackheads? 10 points!?






for acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks,


spots,make up tips,hair issues n other skin n hair problems


u can refer to dis website


http://freebeautysamplez.blogspot.com/


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples


for curing acne and all your skin problems






well there is a blackhead eraser and it really works for me no joke there really is a blackhead eraser
Personally I use these and they work great! You can use them 1-3 times a week although I usually just do it once every 2 weeks or at most once a week. Its the Biore Deep Pore Cleansing Nose Strips


http://www.biore.com/usa/products/produc鈥?/a>


They get rid of my blackheads and when I pull it off (it doesn't hurt at all) I can see all the little blackheads that are no longer on my nose!





As others suggested you can try http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0018S8鈥?/a>


the blackhead eraser


and check out the reviews.
If u can, get a facial or peel. It will pull them right out. There are also tools for pulling them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment