Friday, August 20, 2010

Is neutrogena (blackhead cleanser) a good and useful product?

I am using the clean %26amp; clear scrub right now to avoid blackheads, but it doesn't seem to work. Recently, I found out that there is another blackhead clearing scrub called Neutrogena. I would want to know if this one really works and if it doesn't harm the skin. I am desperate!Is neutrogena (blackhead cleanser) a good and useful product?
Yes it really works! Only use it every couple of weeks though because it can make your skin go very sore! By the way to use it at its best put your face over some boiling water and put a towel over your head for 10 minutes. This will open your pores up so the lotion can get to those deep down blackheads. Only use it sometimes coz yes it does make your skin go red and sore! Remember to always moisturise after using it though to help your skin recover because it is a very sharp process but it really works ! Hope i helpedIs neutrogena (blackhead cleanser) a good and useful product?
yes it definitely works! not only does it cleanse you blackheads, it makes your skin feel so much cleaner and soft, and it makes you feel so fresh! it's great, it makes your skin look and feel much better
My dermatologist reccomends N for everything so I would say so!
When I had a blackhead issue I tried neutrogena blackhead cleanser; it did not work, in fact it dried my skin and made it red. You shoould try mixing baking soda, peroxide, and fresh lemon juice apply as a mask and leave it on for 10 minutes and rinse off (2-3x a week). It worked for me!
yes!!! It is REALLY effective. i haven't had a pimple since I started using it except when i traveled and forgot to pack it. I use it every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment