Friday, August 20, 2010

Do u have blackheads?

Polls and surveysDo u have blackheads?
i used to have a lot. those dark ones...(ewww..)


but after I did the nose strip thing once a week and use the scrub ( I used Apricot Scrub) every night, I do not have that many blackheads as before~Do u have blackheads?
Not any more.








(Love your name!)
I HAVE SO MANY. It makes me so sad, my face is better but it is mostly my nose and chin. I dont have pimples, just black heads, I need to get rid or them and have before but it is hard to keep them gone.
I don't, I just get whiteheads....
I do have balckheads, but doesnt everyone


i tend to use balck head strips to remove them and so on
dont think so
not as much as i used to. but yes and prominently on my nose
yup. But i just started using Clean and Clear's blackhead face soap and it works really well!
Nope :)





[[ If you moisturize and drink water everyday..then you wouldn`t get em`. ]]
Yea all over my nose. I use beorie strips though it ripes em right off.
some times, on the whole no. Why? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment