Monday, August 23, 2010

Blackheads in dogs?!?!?!?

My dog has black spots on her belly, they look like BIG blackheads. I squeezed it and it came out.


Does anyone know if this is a sign of bacterial infection???? Or know what this is and what can I do to change this???Blackheads in dogs?!?!?!?
Well, this happens to mine all the time. Only once was it something I had to take them to a vet for, and that was because he was losing hair too. In most cases this is just dirt, as gross as that sounds. If it becomes irritated the vet will probably prescribe something to help with the irritation.


Hope this helps!Blackheads in dogs?!?!?!?
Baisicly its somthing called puppy acne. its really common in dogs, male ones especialy. lots of people are conserned about it, but dont fuss over it. If he/she seems like he/she's in pain, then call the doctor at once, but dont touch them. they will go away with time. (even if he/she is not a pup)
My dog has white head on his belly...i think its after he got neutered cause they saved it...so a small infection...the vet gave me anitbiotic spray and its working

No comments:

Post a Comment