Friday, August 20, 2010

I've tried everything... but I still have blackheads! Help?

I have slightly oily skin around my nose (to the left and right of the nostrils) but i have very dry skin everywhere else. I've tried all of the scrubs, masks, and washes to get rid of blackheads, but nothing seems to work. Help!!!I've tried everything... but I still have blackheads! Help?
I have had this problem since a teenager and been fighting it as well. I have been to the dermatologist many times. I recently tried using AVON face wash and St Ives Peel Off Hydroxy Mask and it works great. My face isnt as oily anymore and I dont have as many blackheads as before. I have been using these products for about 2 months. The avon face wash was 5.00, if you cannot find this, you can buy any face wash like Biore,which is kinda high, or even a generic brand. St Ives skin mask is about 5.97 at Wal mart. You have to be careful with the face wash because it tends to dry your face out, I use both every other night. Good Luck and I hope this helps!!I've tried everything... but I still have blackheads! Help?
try proactive or try to call proactive. They might have a solution.
I'm not sure how old you are and if you are over the age of 18 you can do this: Take a 3-day fast which includes eating nothing and drinking water, tea (with nothing in it), or coffee (with nothing in it). If you are able to do this once a month (3-24hr. days) it will clear your skin up like you would not believe!
Try putting lemon juice on the oily, blackhead areas. Do this at night and leave on until morning. Wash in the morning.


Do this everynight until you see an improvement, usually less than a week.
Those are very tight areas to get into. There are several options:


鈥?Purchase and use a manual blackhead remover, such as one from Revlon ( found in the implements section of drugstores)


鈥?Use a stripping product, such as Biore pore strips ( I use these, and hey work pretty well)


鈥?Get a professional facial done, where the esthetician can do extractions.
get the washes for black headds...not just anyold soap


you need to wash twice a day
Go get a professional facial
Try steam, for a few days.
dab a little local honey and put a bandaid ontop of that right before you go to bed it should dissapear in the morning





Godd luck God Bless and Merry Christmas!!!!!!!
try putting some lemon on the area for 15 min, rinse w/ water then put some vit. e cream...
pop them like u pop a siet or something big red bump pop them than wash scrub mask was scrub and then use black head removor it works
wash your face with dove a nd only dove for 2 months.worked for me.good luck.
buy a blackhead remover... you can get them at walgreens

No comments:

Post a Comment