Monday, August 23, 2010

I have a problem with blackheads.. they are all over my face..?

i wash my face.. i use acne stuff. and i try to keep it clean.. but is still a problem please helpI have a problem with blackheads.. they are all over my face..?
you can get biore strips and those work wonders for me i hate my blackheads it looks like small brusise i really hope things work out .also if you look at my profile one of my topics on my watch list is about black heads and that helped too good luckI have a problem with blackheads.. they are all over my face..?
Try Queen Helene mint julip mask and scrub, you can get it at drungstore.com, that works for me and it's not expensive.
If you really want to get rid of it for good, you have got to read this book. http://bambiberg.solution72.hop.clickban鈥?/a> However, if you won't actually follow through with what they advise, then don't bother wasting your time or money. However, if you are ready to make the changes the suggest, and they arent even that hard, then it will clear you up pretty quickly, and you won't have to waste any more money on creams and microderms...
how bout you just pop them and they'll go away ok
usually (and i dont know what you are using) acne medicines only treat regular zits and pimples. you may have to get a separate something for blackheads. might i suggest a scrub?
PROACTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!trust me, it works. i used it last year, and it totaly cleared my face up ina matter of days!
uhh Aveda acne treatment helped my friends and I....... it really cleans you out and is natural that is probably why you are breakking out your products are to chemically and over dry your skin so it overly creats oils so it clogs your pores I would really try aveda
try something especially for blackheads....





i use clean and clear....it is a gentle enough formula that i dont get excessively dry skin, but strong enough to get the little blackheads that only YOU notice (like the ones on the sides of the nose...i hate those!!!!)





http://www.cleanandclear.com/blackhead.j鈥?/a>





it isnt too expensive either.,....hope this helps!!
try this:





Tips to remove blackheads


http://acne-treatment-4-all.blogspot.com鈥?/a>
Maybe it's because of yr diet.


Drink lots of water.
Clean and Clear blackhead clearing scrub. Use it AT NIGHT ONLY- dont over use; it'll cause drying- but otherwise it workx GREAT!
Try St.Ives APRICOT SCRUB ITS GREAT.
Have you tried using a deep cleansing acne wash on your face? I also use a mask at least once a week,and a toner twice a day.Biore Pore Cleanship strips will remove the blackheads,once a week is usually what I do.Good luck!!!!





Kat
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- blackheads


http://geebal.blogspot.com
go to the doctor they will geve you some med that will work it will be gone in a week that is what i did take my evise
I don't know if this will work for you, but if you try Elmer's glue maybe it'll work. Put a layer on the area that has black heads, let dry and then peel off. It at least helps take of dead skin. And it helps for me. Give it a whirl, it deffinately wouldn't hurt any :-)
i have a lot of blackheads. they're not as visible to other people as they are to you. :)


but if it's REALLY bad you could always see a dermatologist and they could prescribe a medicine for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment