Monday, August 23, 2010

Blackheads and acne.. sigh..?

I'm sick of it.. no matter how much I try nothing seems to work. I wash my face daily and my skin gets dry and peels but the acne and blackheads continue. I start washing every other day and the acne reduces a little, then flares up again. I've gone to a dermatologist, but the pills and creams she gave me seemed to do about as good as everything else I've tried.





Anyone have the same problem as me and know a solution?Blackheads and acne.. sigh..?
wash your head with neutral soap everyday when you wake up and before you go to bed. Try not to touch your face as much during the day. Try to eat healthy, no fats and no starches and no sugars, because at the end all ends up as fat which is what pimples are. There are some neutrogena pads very good working on blackheads but i dont remember the name, just look them over. Try to add vitamin c and vitamin e to your diet, it helps too. try to stay out of the sun as much. you can always exercise to help your body clean itself of it faster. good luck, hope this helps.Blackheads and acne.. sigh..?
i was like that before, my derma reccomended that i wash my face 3x a day with anti-acne soap: morning, after school or work, then b4 sleeping. Then she recomended clindimycin solution, and toner, and tretinoin 0.025%. and acnetrex tablets 10 mg a day to shrink my oil glands cos excessive oil leads to a lot of pimples. and stop poping the pimples cos it will just spread the acne all over the face. and glycolic peeling once a month.





They all worked and now, everyone says i have flawless skin, and my acne marks arent even visble
I had acne and blackheads when I was in high school and I use to go to school with a boy whos mother was the inventer of ';POUND PUPPIES'; , I don't know how old you are or if you even know what pound puppies are, but anyway she told me to stop washing my face with soap and water and don't use anything else on my face, she said to just get the water as hot as I could stand it and let it run over my face, so of course I did and my acne and blackheads started going away and I have been doing the same thing since then and I have haven't had a problem since. I might get 1 or 2 here and there every now and then, but nothing like before!





Who knows, it might work for you also!
have you tried proactiv?


That is the only thing I found that works.


you can't get it in the store, you have to order it online at proactiv.com.


I only use it once a day instead of the twice a day they recommend, and it still works - that stuff is awesome!! It's a little expensive, but it's worth it.


if you DO decide to try it, make sure you stick with it - the first week or 2 you might not notice much of a difference, but if you keep doing it, eventually it will start working and then you'll be glad you tried it!


good luck!


:O)
Acne is one of the most distressing and depressing problem. Soak cotton wool in mint juice, and apply every day. Mix cinnamon powder with lime juice to make a fine paste, Apply on the spots and wash when dry .Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.


Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
Apply slices of tomato on your skin,the pulp of the tomato has astringent properties which can prevent acne. I came across a lot of simple and natural remedies for treating and preventing acne at http://acxe.info

No comments:

Post a Comment