Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Little bumps/blackheads on my upper lip?

i have like these little bumps, i don't know what to call them on my upper lip right where the line of your lip is, i'm not sure where their from..i had pimples there and popped them so thats probally why.. i don't know if they are enlarged pores or blackheads,but i was wondering if you guys knew any way i could get rid of them? i mean there not like ';OH MY GOD'; noticable, their small but it does bother me.. should i put ice on them? wash with warm water and a cloth? thanks so much if you can help me =Little bumps/blackheads on my upper lip?
Hmmmm well, that's a tough question. I would NOT suggest squeezing anything on your lip line, the area is extremely prone to infections, plus you wouldn't want a red bump on your lip line, every one would mistake it for a cold sore.





To be honest, every one has them, so it's not a big deal...but if you're using any lip stick, lip gloss or lip balm, try not to put on too much, and try to keep it on your lips, not the surrounding skin.





One last thing, you can try a sugar scrub, I suggest taking a teaspoon of sugar, mixing it with a drop of baby lotion or plain cream (nothing oily), then applying to your lips, paying special attention to the lip line, in a circular motion...





Hope that helps, good luck :)Little bumps/blackheads on my upper lip?
there black heads i have them too...gross i usually sqeeze the them out and that how they go away but they ill return but the same size thank God

No comments:

Post a Comment