Tuesday, August 17, 2010

GROSS! Blackheads and other gunk?

Well , I have blackheads on my nose and have used those blackhead strips. They didn't really work. Plus most of my blackheads are in the crevases of my nose by my nostrils and right underneath my nose. Does anyone know how I have cleanse my pores out completley [in the place I described] . Please help..GROSS! Blackheads and other gunk?
well i have the same exact thing i also have acne too and i use this face wash that has three steps called acne free it helps black heads alot too!GROSS! Blackheads and other gunk?
i get those at times as well..





i like using avon's porefection minimizing mask: http://shop.avon.com/shop/promotions_lis鈥?/a>


http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.asp?sr鈥?/a>





for me it really works, it cleans out all those gunky black and white heads and minimizes my pores at the same time..





~*good luck*~
We tried Acne Free and hated it. We really like ProActiv. Haven't found anything else that works as well. Cleared my daughter's blackheads in a matter of days, and her skin was really bad. Avon also makes something ... the name escapes me but it came in a green colored bottle. It was formulated for problem skin. Worked pretty well, but not as well as the ProActiv.
I don't use Proactiv, but my friend uses it and she says it works soo good, I tried it once, and it really did seem like it worked well. I use Mary Kay brand, but that's cuz my mom gets a good deal on it, but Proactiv is supposed to be like amazing! So if you I were you I would try that, but also, don't worry about it too bad, I know a really hot guy, a couple actually, and he has pretty bad acne, but he has TONS of girls that love him. So don't fret too much, and by what you have it doesn't sound like it's that bad, but you should try proactiv.


PEnguin
Cleanse your face with unboiled milk, gently rub a coarse cloth dipped in milk to remove the blackheads. Steam your face with herbs like lavender, lemon peel and mint leaves added to the water and let the skin soak up its goodness. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment