Friday, August 20, 2010

Pimples, Acne and Blackheads?

I have a LOT of pimples and acne. Like a LOT A LOT! It's really disgusting and really lowers my self-esteem!! :(





Does anybody know a really quick way to get rid of ALL of them?


Blackheads too?





I've already tried Clearasil, Clean and Clear, Neutrogena and Biore.Pimples, Acne and Blackheads?
if you wash your face twice a day.. once in the morning then once at night your pimples should clear up..


whatever you do don't pop them! that causes them to spread


and try some kind of blackhead scrub and scrub the area a bit hard ..


and if the pimples bother you so much get some concealer then kinda buff your cover up onto it then you can't really tell that you have any


make sure it says that it won't clog your pores though!Pimples, Acne and Blackheads?
I struggled with acne a lot as a teenager. I tried everything on the market and even went to a dermatologist. If you haven't been to a dermatologist yet, and you have the ability to see one, I think that would be your next step.


What finally worked for me was taking birth control. I don't know how your parents would feel about that, but if you have tried everything else for a long time, and it doesn't work, I really recommend getting on a low dose birth control. I take it even though I'm not sexually active just because my skin is so much better now that I'm not it.
Let them go away on there own dont touch them oil will go to another pore thats open and will make another pimple.. everytime you take a shower dont put soap on your face just watch with water where the oil will go away. You will get irritated from the soap you are using. A lot of acne products wont work because you have sensitive skin. your pores are open when hot water touches it and acne products burn your face it opens your pores more and its easier for dirt to come in. thats why a lot of the times you will have black heads on your nose cause the pores are more open the sweet from your forehead goes to your nose and gets inside your pores and it will start to dry up cause thats what oil will do and thats how you get blackheads for that dont use any liquid products i recommend the biore strips... you will literately see your pimples just wet your face dont use soap and dont dry it just immediately put the strip on.





I use to have really bad acne problem now i have a clear face





RATE BEST ANSWER
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.
To help reduce them I would recomend drinking lots of water, as it helped get rid of alot of mine. Other than that all you can do is, as you said, use anti-spot cleansers and moisturiser. If they get too much, which I understand because they really got me down when I had it bad, ide suggest going to your GP and you can take medication which will help get rid of them. Good Luck =)
Wow, I;ve been there before. I've had acne ever sincce i turned into a teenager. Unfortunately there is nothing u can do that will stop it, UNLESS you u drink lots of water everyday, which i really hate water but drink it anyways, wash ur face every day and nite for the rest of ur life, i recommend 'Neutrogena's Oil-Free Acne Wash', its an orange bottle like thingy. It works fine for me! Prevents and helps get away with the oil produing the pimples and acne stuff!


Hope this helps (:





and good luck.
GO TO DOCTOR
for girl u could go on the pill that meant to help get rid of pimples or there is roacutane which works but can be side effects now this is if acne really effects u so be good idea to go see a doctor about it but it does work
why dont you try it a natural way..???a lemon juice can get rid of that and wash it in cold water and Ur face soap.U need a freshly squeeze lemon and leave it on 5 minutes
You can try using clay masks as they help remove dirt from deep inside and clear your skin of impurities. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
toothpaste.


it really works.
Use proactiv it really helps with my blemishes
Talk to your doctor, He can prescribe you face cream or medication that could help. I hope this helped(:

No comments:

Post a Comment