Friday, August 20, 2010

Remove acne and blackheads.?

I would like to remove the flaws on my face. I am a fourteen year old male and, surprisingly, I have a very small amount of acne. I have abot five pimple around my jaw and that is it. The rest of my problems are blackheads or other indentations in my face. These indentations look like oversized pores. My problem areas are to the left and right of my nose, on my nose, and my forhead.





Question 1) How do I remove my chin acne?





Question 2) How do I remove the blackheads on and around my nose?





Question 3) How do I shrink the enlarged pores?





Question 4) How do I keep my face acne free? I take a shower each day.Remove acne and blackheads.?
to shrink your enlarged pores you should get an ice cube put it on a paper towel and massage it where u have large pores and also you can do this to where u have acne do this for 15 minutesRemove acne and blackheads.?
hi,


biore strips remove blackheads wonderfully...available at any drugstore or any supermarket.


best,


LB
wash your face with clearasil ultra twice a day to keep black heads away, use the round side of a bobypin to get blackheads, and I don't have any clue on how to shrink pores. I have the same problem, but i just put on makeup, wich you probaly dont want to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment