Friday, August 20, 2010

How to remove blackheads?

Ok ive had blackheads since i was about 8 and im now 12 i have them on my chin some on my cheeks and on my nose.. i've tried everything.. .. but i just want to have a clear face for once!


Many Thanks


xHow to remove blackheads?
Cleanse your face with unboiled milk, gently rub a coarse cloth dipped in milk to remove the blackheads. Steam your face with herbs like lavender, lemon peel and mint leaves added to the water and let the skin soak up its goodness. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.How to remove blackheads?
Look you are only 12. I am 11 and I don't care about pimples and blackheads..I am more of a tomboy type. Anyways why do u care at this age? I mean u can care when u r 13 but not ur not a ';teen'; yet.
squeeze them out
I use clean and clear blackhead clearing clearing cleanser.





You might have tried it before but for me it works really well





x
try using those pore strips. use it after you take a bath

No comments:

Post a Comment