Friday, August 20, 2010

Which LOOKS worst? Blackheads or zits?

Over the past few years I started getting a bit of acne. One or two zits here and there, but they aren't a big problem and I get rid of them with some benzoyl peroxide. However, one thing has never left me. Those god damn BLACKHEADS. My face is clear from a normal view, but when face to face you can see a sea of blackheads on my nose. I've tried a million things and I just can't get rid of them. Should I be worrying? Do blackheads look that bad?Which LOOKS worst? Blackheads or zits?
Zits. Some blackheads can almost pass for freckles...





Try Retin-A; see my answer to this question





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





that was just posted...





And, no, don't worry. The only acne I think people really recoil from is the clearly untreated stuff you sometimes see on people who've obviously got bigger problems than just zits. It does show when somebody's taking care of themself and their skin; if it's ';clear from a normal view,'; I promise that you look fine to normal people.Which LOOKS worst? Blackheads or zits?
Blackheads dont look NEARLY as bad as pimples. TRUST.
zits look worse... but's that my own personal opinion!
I would say zits, because you have to look very close for blackheads unless they are in abundance on the face, zits are visible without looking close.
Well I think zits are worse. My boyfriend's nose is covered in blackheads and I hardly notice them. Biore nose-strips work really well. But follow the instructions really closely.
Zits, acne is far more unappealing. The sad thing is this hideous skin condition can hide a beautiful person on the inside. Hope your skin clears up.
  • stila
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment