Monday, August 23, 2010

Blackheads and pores!!?

I have really bad blackheads on my nose and i have really big pores, i hate my skin its a disaster, i have really oily skin and suffer from spots does any one know a product that could help with all this or maybe several products for each problem any help would be much appreciated xxxBlackheads and pores!!?
Your best bet is to go to olay.com. They have this thing where it asks you questions about your skin. I recently went on there and did the consultation. I bought the products, and already I'm seeing results. Olay have really great products. The Clarify and Cleanse line is wonderful. Olay recommend for me is:


Clarify and Cleanse daily scrub


Clarify and Cleanse purifying toner


All day moisturizer lotion-SPF 15-Normal


Complete Night Fortifying Cream


and suggested that I use Olay Warming Deep Purifying Cleanser





I've used these and is seeing amazing results. I too suffer from the same thing as you. You won't regret it. Wish you luck!Blackheads and pores!!?
Noxema Skin Care products are always amazing.


%26amp; another thing you can try doing is wash your face with warm water which opens your pores, then rinse with cold water after your done which closes them.








hope this helps!
garnier products are good.. always make sure u choose somthing which is for oily skin
use clean and clear products


wash your face in COLD water

No comments:

Post a Comment