Monday, August 23, 2010

Big pores on nose with blackheads!!?

Hi all





I don't get many spots at all but my nose is covered in blackheads and the pores are really big....any ideas on how to get rid of them???! also how to make my pores smaller because I hate them :S





I have squeezed the blackheads before, but just makes my nose all red and scars and looks worse than it did before!!!





what can i do to get rid of blacheads and shrink my pores without looking like an idiot with a bright red nose?





Thanks all





LillyBig pores on nose with blackheads!!?
Theres washes for blackheads, vaccums (not the kind you use on the floor) but specifically for blackheads, and these blackhead remover things that kinda remind me of tape or something. I think walmart have them.


As for the pore thing, maybe theres some kind of wash for it at like CVS, Wallgreens, Walmart.Big pores on nose with blackheads!!?
I used Civettina Face mask and its working wonderfully.I tried several medicines previously but nothing had work out.But this time amazingly cure my black spots and pimples in my face.


I thing its 100% organic and natural.In my experience absolutely there is no side effects.





Civettina Face pack
get those ripping off strips
  • stila
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment