Friday, August 20, 2010

How much would I have to wash my face with CLEAN AND CLEAR BLACKHEAD CLEARING SCRUB to get clear skin?

sorry, yes this is adding on to my previous question- ';How could I get clear skin FAST without buying any products'; I didn't give enough info =)How much would I have to wash my face with CLEAN AND CLEAR BLACKHEAD CLEARING SCRUB to get clear skin?
Well I use the same cleanser (and love it!) but it truly depends on your skin. I noticed a difference in about a week but my skin is pretty clear.





I suggest when using the cleanser, rubbing it in in circular motions (gently) for 30-60 secs. afterward, DAB your face dry and use their Deep Cleaning Astringent right afterward by applying with a cotton ball. After your face is dry, try a moisturizer. i do this twice a day (especially during the summer and sometimes during the winter i wont use the astringent)





hope i helped!How much would I have to wash my face with CLEAN AND CLEAR BLACKHEAD CLEARING SCRUB to get clear skin?
it all depends on the person using the product, but the real way to use the product is to not coat on so much foundation and drink lots of water and dont eat a lot of greasy foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment