Monday, August 23, 2010

Blackheads and Pimples?

Hey, I was wondering what is the best way to remove pimples and blackheads. I have like 2 or 3 on my forhead that are pimlpes and have like one black head on my nose. Is there any masks that help with this? Also before applying masks i heard it was good to steam the face? What way works best for you steaming your face?





Also I need them GONE by 3 days :) Help much appreciatedBlackheads and Pimples?
for blackheads, read my answer. for pimples, truly the best mask i have used is caled ';out of trouble'; from origins. its like 14 $ but reduces swelling and redness overnight. it says to use it as a face mask for 10 mminutes but i use it as a spot treatment and leave it on overnight. amazing product. orgins can be found at like dillards and they have some branches at malls





good luckBlackheads and Pimples?
Neutrogena Wave

No comments:

Post a Comment