Monday, August 23, 2010

I have a few hundred blackheads on my face. Literally...?

Most of them are small, like the typical nose, forhead, chin, and upper lip ones. I wash my face twice a day, take homeopathic oral pills, and do a night scrub with Benzol peroxide for my red pimples. How do I get rid of my blackheads?? I can't use any type of non-homeopathic medication. ...long story. Anyways, I was wondering that. Do you know anyone else who has that many? What do they do? Also: What's a great non-comodogenic make-up?? Thanks a bunch!! =]I have a few hundred blackheads on my face. Literally...?
THE ONLY AND ONLY SOCCER FREAK, she already knows that it's disgusting so don't try to make her feel worse. Anyways, I have had many blackheads on my face before. Just a few days ago, my blackheads were so bad, I couldn't even look at myself. My mom picked me up some Neutrogena Blackhead cream from the market, and within about 2 days, my face was already clearing. The cream is a little expensive but it is totally worth it.I have a few hundred blackheads on my face. Literally...?
i cnt help you but sorry that is so disgusting a few hundred wow you need to change your diet maybe! ?
Get a facial! When I was 14-16 I had zits everywhere, it's the facts of life girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment