Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I have blackheads above my lips..?!?!?!?

I was able to pop some, but some still remains. I scrub my face good and use clean and clear. why do i get them above my lips? do the blackhead strips for your nose work of you put it above your lips? haha...I have blackheads above my lips..?!?!?!?
This should help. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes before washing off with cold water. Beat white part of an egg. Add one teaspoon of honey and with a cotton swab, apply it on face. Keep it around half an hour and then rinse with warm water. This is also good for blackheads and dark spots. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.I have blackheads above my lips..?!?!?!?
Hiii..hey i heard sum one say pop them...thats a big NO!! thats the worse thing you can do i get sum and i just leave them alone and i use a scrub but once i popped them and my lip was so huge...so yeah just leave it alone the more you touch it the more infected it will get and then it will never come..off...





much..luck..%26lt;3
Blackheads can appear anywhere on your body. Check and make sure that the products you are using on your face doesn't contain petroleum products, especially mineral oil. Some cleansers can actually clog your pores and cause blackheads.
Try to pop them all. I don't think that any scrub will help you for the area above your lips.
Go and get your upper lip waxed. It works better than the pore strips. I get blackheads on my nose, and this works very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment