Saturday, July 24, 2010

Help me achieve my goals! As in, tell me what products to use for pimples and blackheads, and a lot more. HELP

95 lbs.


= Lunch = Bagel, or Soup, or Sandwhich %26amp; Water


= Breakfast = Bagel %26amp; Water [butter= ';I can't





believe it's not butter!]


= Dinner = Soup or Sandwhich %26amp; Water


= Snack = Fruit


= 100 Crunches, 40 Push-Ups, 50 Jumps


= 1 Hour Cardio








I want to lose weight in my stomach, face, arms %26amp;





theighs.








Skin = Tan %26amp; Pimple/Blackhead-Free


Teeth = Brushed, Flossed, Mouth-Washed,





Retained


Hair = Eyebrows grown in and waxed, dyed





brunette with a lot of blonde streaks, shiny %26amp;





brushed, not frizzy





manicure + pedicure





wear jewelry wherever there's a hole.


ears, bracelets, rings, necklaces


straighten hair every day


ripped jeans, sweatshirts, abercrombie


cheerleader


better grades/effort


wearing makeup goodly=]






































WHAT PRODUCTS SHOULD I USE FOR PIMPLES AND BLACKHEADS, HOW TO MAKE MY HAIR SHINY, HOW TO GET PEARL WHITE AND STRAIGHT TEETH, PERFECT EYEBROWS, AND I PLUCK MY ARMPITS, SO HOW DO I GET GOOD ONES WITHOUT BUMPS?!








PLEASE HELP!Help me achieve my goals! As in, tell me what products to use for pimples and blackheads, and a lot more. HELP
If you have blackheads, most likely you have dry skin as well.





Here's are some good references:





Blackheads


http://www.dry-skin-care-guide.com/black鈥?/a>





Products that are effective to eliminate dry skin


http://www.dry-skin-care-guide.com/produ鈥?/a>Help me achieve my goals! As in, tell me what products to use for pimples and blackheads, and a lot more. HELP
i know that Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash(u wash ur face everyday with it) helps for pimples......uh-i guess Pantene can make ur hair shinier.....um....for pearl white and straight teeth, get braces....and that's all i can pretty much help u with...

No comments:

Post a Comment