Saturday, July 24, 2010

Blackheads and shine!!?

okay.my face is oily on my nose.i have so many clogged pores and blackheads.what type of products are good for my skin that i can get at wal-mart or wal-greens?i have $20 and i need to get rid of it in a week cuz i have school.i was thinking of getting the wave and cetaphil face moisturizerBlackheads and shine!!?
i have the wave and it doesnt work very well, but i would recomend the blackhead eraser from clean and clear.


so yeah i used it and its really good. :)Blackheads and shine!!?
im assuming the wave would be better bu ti had the same problem and i started using clean and clear facial cleaner(its in a clear bottle and its orange) and its only 5 dollars and some of my acne went away all ready and my nose is much less oily and im really happy cause school pictures are tomorrow
I use Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control.


It works really well for me.


I have the same problem as you, my nose gets all greasy and everything.


I got it at Walmart I'm pretty sure it's under $20.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
clean and clear acne advantage 3 step kit


really works and its only 20 bucks, you can get it at walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment