Saturday, July 24, 2010

Has any research been done on the percentage of men using strips and other devices for blackheads removal??

If yes, could you provide with the links if any...Has any research been done on the percentage of men using strips and other devices for blackheads removal??
I haven't found any statistics but I know a lot of men who use the strips and also get facials done once a week. There is nothing wrong with a man wanting to be just as clean and interested in their personal hygiene as a woman. I know that a lot of people portray it as being ';gay'; but it is not~Has any research been done on the percentage of men using strips and other devices for blackheads removal??
No. But I do know that the strips usually work. My ex has really bad, clogged pores and they really worked on him. My pores are pretty healthy and clean so it dosn't do anything for me.
who cares?
dont know so sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment