Saturday, July 24, 2010

Blackheads and whiteheads?

i have alot of blackheads and whiteheads on my forehead and between my eyebrows...... i wash my face everyday but it doesnt get rid of my black and white heads on my face.......(i use ultra clearisel but doesnt work).......ive heard about the blackhead removal strips and i was wondering do they work? and would the blackhead removal strips work on my whiteheads? and what store has the blackhead removal strips?Blackheads and whiteheads?
They work on me! they make them in different shapes for different parts of your face. I can get mine in the grocery store, look in the area where they have all the face cleansers.Blackheads and whiteheads?
Hi, I am an Arbonne consultant, if you have never heard of it, we are a health and wellness company and I help people all the time with acne! and the strips dont work, they work for the small little black heads but not for white heads, if you really want your face to clear up, you should try our Acne system, it is a face wash system, and it comes with a supplement you take daily so it works from the inside out, and with the face wash it works from outside in! so it all gets taken care of!!


Most of our customers who have used this only had to buy it once and it clears up your face forever!


here is a link


http://www.arbonne.com/myarbonne.asp?lin鈥?/a>


so go check it out , you can view the products on line but you cant purchase them online, so if your interested send me an email, and i can help you


ruple1984@yahoo.com


I hope this helps you


Amanda Ruple
i have the strips, they dont work - or at least the ones i have. i forgot the brand, but the one i have isnt a ';sticker';.. it says to wet the strip then apply to the nose.. i dont like it very much since it doesnt fit my nose perfectly and also doesnt get the TIP of the nose ';the little bubble'; LOL, only the top surface and sides.. and it leaves some air bubbles too =/ and when i rip it off after 15 minutes , i only see little whiteheadsss BARELY any blackheads .. maybe like 3 the most .. my nosee still has spots all over it !!!!!! dlskfjsdlds .. my sister got her blackheads and stuff done at some place but she said it hurt so bad she was going to cry !!!! she told me to never do it (Even though i HAAAATE my blackheads) .. she said she'd rather have a harrry nose and look ugly then get it done again .. my sister said that she didnt see them but she felt like a needle was stabbing her ahaha ..

No comments:

Post a Comment