Saturday, July 24, 2010

Is this just for blackheads?

1. http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>


Like does it get rid of pores and pimples or just blackheads?


and same question for these ones


2. http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>


3.


http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>Is this just for blackheads?
I know the first product works only for blackheads and works very well! But the blackheads always tend to come back after use





Not sure about the other two.





Good luck!Is this just for blackheads?
I wan to clarify that nothing short of a cheese grater is going to get rid of your pores. There are some products that will make your pores appear smaller, but they really just irritate your skin until it swells up a little bit and the pores are squeezed closed for a short time.





Product 1 looks like it's best for blackheads only, product 2 looks like it's intended for getting rid of major pimple breakouts, and product 3 looks like an anti-bacterial soap for daily use as a preventative. I would assume that having all three in your medicine cabinet would be considered an incredible defense, but I'd be afraid of drying out your skin. :(





I've had a lot of luck using a soap made with tea tree oil on my face, and then getting a cotton ball wet with hydrogen peroxide and going over all the ';problem areas'; on my face or anywhere else I might have acne. the Hydrogen Peroxide will soak in and kill any bacteria in your pores and is very effective, plus it's like 2 bucks for a huge bottle and lasts forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment