Saturday, July 24, 2010

Blackheads help?

i have a blackhead like on my cheek and its been there for a while. what can i do to it overnight so itll look better the next morning. like any fruits veggies or mask?


please dont list anything avout going out and buying it


thanksBlackheads help?
alcohol will get them off quick but it's bad if you use it all the time. i use sea breeze. washing your face twice a day with a moisturizer soap like body lever 2000 would help and wouldn't dry your skin out... i don't know about natural cures but i would think citrus types would be good for it...Blackheads help?
ok pump some qutersize honey on your hand then put over the entire face then like 20 mintues later wash it off and see if they go away
I would press it lightly to remove it. I can't stand stuff under my skin. Don't squeeze, but maybe put a hot compress on it then press around it until it slides out.
Hello, I've tried cucumbers on my face overnight and it seemed to do the trick.





Check out http://www.realhomeremedies.com and click on the acne link to the left.





They have some stuff you can do for blackheads.
The only thing I can suggest is taking a long, hot shower, or putting a warm towel on your face to open the pores. Then, you will need to squeeze it out. I have not found any other way to remove blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment