Saturday, July 24, 2010

Blackheads on nosee. ugh.?

can elmer's glue get rid of them? i just read an answer on a question a minute ago and i wanna know if it workss.Blackheads on nosee. ugh.?
I'm in my 40's and still prone to these pesky things, esp. on the nose, very frustrating! As I have ultra-sensitive skin.


What works for me when i have ';flare-ups'; is to (and I'm not trying to advertise any certain products-just what works for me) wash my face daily with Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure detoxifying gel cleanser using very warm water, which opens up the pores, then always rinsing with cold water, which closes the pores back up. Then once a week I use a peel-off masque. I like Freeman's Skin-Silkening Silk-A-Peel with cucumber, melon, and ginseng. I pat my face first with very warm water-opening the pores-quickly pat dry and then apply the masque and let dry for 5-10 minures. Now peeling the masque off I find is the important part. If it is done too fast it does not pull out the blackheads. So I SLOWLY pull the masque off when it is completely dry. Then pat/rinse the face with cold water-closing the pores back up. When I was younger %26amp; my skin was very oily, MUDD mask worked great, but it's too drying for me personally now.


Just don't forget about your masque after applying it and get on YA, or lay down %26amp; wake up the next morning with the masque still on, and a face as dry as the Mojave Desert like I have!! Good Luck!Blackheads on nosee. ugh.?
OMG, i triend the elmers glue thing it hurts like heck to take it off, and it doesnt work... use egg whites!
no, that actually makes it worse.


what you have to do is fill up your sink with hot water, and just sort of put your face in the water / over the steam for a few minutes.


then get right up in the mirror and try to push on both sides until the black part comes out.


then make sure you wash again with soap so you don't get a scar.
UH.. NO! do not do that at all! that's awful





exfoliate exfoliate exfoliate and use a light non greasy moisturizer religiously
No elmers glue. Haha. It's one of those, fake old home remedies that everyone tries, but never really works.





Try adding a teaspoon of brown sugar to your daily facewash routine. Scrub around your nose gently, and just wait.


Keeping on your face washing daily is all you can do.





I have them too, it's a bummer, but cover up works during the day, and besides, nobody looks at your nose that close anyways!





(:
No!!DOnt
I have that to eww!
hahaha no, i wouldnt try that.





you can get blackhead strips from CVS for like 10 dollars. i love them

No comments:

Post a Comment