Monday, July 26, 2010

I've got these yucky blackheads...?

I get them on my chin and on my nose. They're really small but noticable. I've especially got some on my chin right now that won't go away. I use Clean and Clear Blackhead Wash (purple bottle) and Clearasil Deep Cleanse Face Wipes and I've also tried putting toothpaste, washing my face with plain soap and using a hot flannel to open my pores. They won't go away, pleeeeeease help! Thanks!I've got these yucky blackheads...?
1: Wash face with hot water to open pores.





2: Push on blackheads with blackhead popper: http://www.drugstore.com/qxp138193_33491鈥?/a> -you just press the little loop around the blackheads and out they come!I've got these yucky blackheads...?
biore porestrips may help. I have them on my nose and they wont go away also but the pore strips get them to go away better than all the other products I use.
Biore porestrips!!! trust me i had the same problem, the strips will clear them up, just follow the instructions on the box!!
I am certified beauty consultant and I can recommend you some good products with 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back!! Email me at megdhanusi@yahoo.com with this same question again and I will be happy to give you name of products, some life style recommendations and web site you may purchase the products from. Hope this will help!
Use the pore strips you get at the store. They will do the trick!
the ones on your nose: i know it sounds gross but you gotta squeeze those suckers out. wash your face with hot to open your pores, and then squeeze out the icky stuff with nice clean fingers. after you squeeze out as many as you can, scrub your nose with astringent on a cotton pad to make sure your freshly emptied pores are nice and clean. do this before bed so you can be sure not to get them dirty or sweaty again for a few hours.


also, biore strips work really well on some people, too (ive found that they work better on men).
An ideal mask that extracts dirt and oil from clogged pores can be made by using orange peel and yogurt.It also opens up the clogged pores that cause acne and blackheads.Clay masks used regularly helps pull out trapped oil and dead skin.Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment