Saturday, July 24, 2010

Should i squeeze my blackheads?

so i have heard that it give you scars, but it seeems to just get rid of the black... best answer to the one that sounds true!(:Should i squeeze my blackheads?
I once got a facial where blackhead extraction was preformed, and the person doing it insisted that blackheads ';must'; be removed. I don't think that's true, but I also don't think there's harm or risk of scarring if you gently try to remove them. If you want to extract a blackhead, use only a gentle amount of pressure. If you have a tweezers with a smooth, round end (not the pinching end, the other one), you can use that. It's more precise than your fingers, so you'll require less pressure. I think that a general rule to operate by, is that if you can see a mark left on your skin, from your fingernails or whatever you've used to remove the blackhead, you've pushed too hard.Should i squeeze my blackheads?
I usually squeeze mine to get them out and then wash my face right after. I have seen where people don't wash them out or squeeze them and they make your pores huge. Find a microderm abrasion scrub (I use Mary Kay) and use that every two days. This will minimize your pores and your blackheads, it will also make your face super smooth !





I hope this helps!!





Sarah
DON'T DO IT!!!! but i know its so hard not too. I do it my self and i've actually don't have very many scares on my face (thank god). But i do scare when i have a really bad pimple and i make it pop because it then gets infected

No comments:

Post a Comment