Monday, July 26, 2010

Tiny blackheads? help?

i use clean%26amp;clear's blackhead scrub and it works-for my pimples, not blackheads. all my pimples are gone, but i have TINY blackheads that look kinda bumpy up close. how can i get rid of it?Tiny blackheads? help?
I think i have same problem.


Well, what i do is nothing. I don't know any effective thing for removing 'em, so i will just wait... wait without chocolate and with loads of waterTiny blackheads? help?
Are you sure it's a blackhead, and not a beauty mark, mole, or skin tag? I made the mistake of pulling a skin tag off from under my eye thinking it was a blackhead. If not there's a zit remover that Revlon makes that you can find at your local drugstore. I't a thin piece of metal with two holes at either end that you can use to force the crud out of the pore. Or you can try gently rubbing which hazel over the area for few weeks, or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment