Monday, July 26, 2010

Blackheads and acne on my forehead!?

My forehead is smothered in blackheads and acne,


I know what has caused it, but how can I get rid of it quickly, without complicated ways?


And the only way I can cover it is making it worse,


so please how can I get rid of it quickly?Blackheads and acne on my forehead!?
i have always used natural remedies for issues like that bc when u use chemicals like proactive, once u stop using it, u ALWAYS breakout worse. its true, research it. lol





anyways, miz some BAKING SODA and water til it forms a paste. spread it evenly onto the forehead until it dries. or u could be like me and sleep with it on over night. it is guaranteed to work! i promise! research it! lol or if its really bad, after u rinse the mix off ur face, cut a lemon in half and rub it on ur forehead. allow that to remain there for the rest of the day. its basically natures toner and is guaranteed to minimize ur pore size. my skin has been flawless for a long time now bc of using just natural remedies,

No comments:

Post a Comment