Saturday, July 24, 2010

Any good products for blackheads?

in this avon catalog


they have this TOOL thing right.


its basically a metal stick


with a little circle at the end


it is GREAT for removing blackheads


products tho..


those little pads that u rub ur face with


those r good.


they work for me wellAny good products for blackheads?
sea salt and i not talking about going to the sea and getting salt lol im talking about products with sea salt in themAny good products for blackheads?
Have you tried Clinique products? You can find it at certain department stores and a knowledgeable person can help you find what you need based on skin type. I personally LOVE Clinique.
Biore pore strips are awesome, especially if you have large pores. You just put this sticky strip on your nose, wet it, leave it on for 10 minutes while it dries, and peel it off. You can actually see the black spots on the strip. Kinda gross, but it works. (I think they sell other strips for the rest of your face, but I've not tried them. Same concept though.)
gently poke with a needle then use blackhead popper.
Ten-o-six and Oxy ten helped get rid of mine. Apply the oxy ten at night and wash your face with the Ten-o-six
the two finger squeeze
I wash my face when I wake up in the morning, then I use Sea Breeze. I allow my face to dry and cool while drinking my morning coffee. I wash my face in the evening, before going to bed, then use Sea Breeze again. You'd be amazed how much dirt is left on your face after you wash it. My face does not break out...and I've used Sea Breeze for years.
i like biore strips
the biore pore strips work great, especially for your nose. also try to find a scrub that will help loosen your blackheads.
The best way to remove blackheads is to peel your skin first(with a peeling creme) and than steam it very well, you can use a hot facial bad or go to a turkey steamcabine and last but not least you have to push it out of you skin, with your fingertops (it is recommended to use a tissue and also do not forget use alcohol before and after your finger fight with your blackheads).





I have to be honest this is the best and the most efficient way to remove (but you will feel it), you could try creme's or mask but I think than is more commercial.


If you want to try products anyway, I know clinique has good products ,also sisley (it's not cheap) ,also nivea products are not bad, if you are going to buy any, you better show your skin first if you don't know which type you have:(dry,oily,combination) it's wise if you ask for a sample fist than you can feel what your reaction is. goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment