Thursday, July 22, 2010

I am 17. i have lot of pimples and blackheads. moreover my skin is shrinked which gives me aged look.suggest?

i have an oily skin. please suggest a home-made, simple, quickly recovering remedy.I am 17. i have lot of pimples and blackheads. moreover my skin is shrinked which gives me aged look.suggest?
Lavender and chamomile are meant for producing 鈥榗alming鈥?effect. This can reduce the acne chances....http://acne-removal-treatment.blogspot.c鈥?/a>I am 17. i have lot of pimples and blackheads. moreover my skin is shrinked which gives me aged look.suggest?
i heard washing your face with sugar which serves as an exfoliation method works for blackheads or buy an exfoliating facewash ie st ives apricot scrub and buy some acne creame with benzoil peroxide in it.
stop dreaming for once..


u can use veil to cover ur face.
proactive works
there are alot of products that help i'm 17 too and i use loreal i think it really helps you shoould try it out it just takes a few days till you see a difference and another tip would be not to eat alot of junk food and greasy stuff ... and drink alot of water that helps...coffee is bad for yah skin too so hands off!! and if you use make-up get anti bacterial one ... and maybe use twice in a month a mask to help relax the skin a lil yup i think that should help ... hope it does =P wish yah luck ;)
I've had bad skin for 15 years...I'm now 27 and thought it'd be gone by now, but nope!





I know how you feel!!!!





The absolute only thing that ever gave me clear skin is the dermotologist, which is very expensive...so if you can't do that...I wash with dial bar soap...which the doc had told me to use years ago...and it works better than anything at all from the stores...





basically an anti bacterial soap is the best!!!





Dial bar soap!!!
i've heard that vinegar or alcohol might work
go to dr.batra..its very very profitable..and you can see the permanent reduction in ur pimples and black heads too!!!
apply natural neem paste twice a day,after washing ur face morning and evening.Its a gud ayurvedic medicine and protects skin from all type of infections.u can also take some neem tablets(pure).then drink more water.eat gud hygenic foods.eat more raw vegetables..u will get quick result and gud face
proacriv





proactiv





proactiv





proactiv





annnd





proactiv

No comments:

Post a Comment