Monday, November 21, 2011

Zits, Blackheads, need HELP!!!!!!!!! IMPORTANT-VERY IMPORTANT!?

I have a few zits and pimples but theyre at the endlines of my face (near where my hair line starts) all around my face, and ALOTS of blackheads on my nose, chin and my middle forehead between the eye brows......I need CHEAP miracle stuff for my face!Zits, Blackheads, need HELP!!!!!!!!! IMPORTANT-VERY IMPORTANT!?
All pimples are caused by overactive oil glands. Overactive oil glands are caused by hormones (particularly the androgenic (male) ones.) This can be from starting puberty, but also could be from eating too many sweets and junk food which cause your insulin to rise which stimulate these hormones. Try eating healthy and washing your face with a non-oily soap.





Hope this helps! Worked for me after I did all the research!Zits, Blackheads, need HELP!!!!!!!!! IMPORTANT-VERY IMPORTANT!?
for cheaper items that work try these





truePoreFection for oily skin by AVON


Dove Day Lotion face care


CLEARASIL VANISHING TREATMENT MAX STRENGHT
Cleanse your face with unboiled milk, gently rub a coarse cloth dipped in milk to remove the blackheads. Steam your face with herbs like lavender, lemon peel and mint leaves added to the water and let the skin soak up its goodness. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
I'm not sure on what over-the-counter medicines are good for treating acne. However, you should try placing cucumbers on your pimples to clear your face. Don't forget to wash your face morning and night with a mild soad. For more tips, visit http://www.realhomeremedies.com and click on the acne link on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment