Monday, November 21, 2011

Best way to get ride of blackheads.

i have had black heads for years and i get them all over my nose and on my chin. i want to get ride of them but nothing i tryed works. so if you have any tips it would be awsome to know. thanksBest way to get ride of blackheads.
I had blackheads for years! I tried all the products out there and they did work but the next day they'd be back. I found a way to get rid of them, I found this on here. I thought it was ridiculous and would never work but it did! Plus it took a long time for them to return. OK here it is: take some Baking soda and mix in a little water to make a paste, smooth it on anywhere you have blackheads. Let it dry, then rinse off. Bye Bye Blackheads! Try it, it works!Best way to get ride of blackheads.
Soak your Blackhead area with a wet, warm washcloth. Dry it. While the area is still warn...get some duck tape and gently place it on your skin. Let it sit there for 30 seconds. then gently peel it off. your blackheads will be gone! The hot water brings the dirt up and the tape collects the gunk from your pores. Hope it helps! It worked for me!
a good start is to see a dermatologist. he or she can recommend products for your specific skin type as some products may actually hurt more than help.
Stop wasting your money and buy this. It will be gone in 3 days. Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub









get facials

No comments:

Post a Comment