Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm fed up of having blackheads!?

I'm fed up of having persistent blackheads and whiteheads and would like to know the best way to get rid of them! I'm 15 and i've had them for over 4 yrs. I've tried so many creams and nothing has worked. I've given up with that, i need something more effective, i think a pill would be ideal for me, but i don't want to damage my health or the environment as I've heard contraceptive pills are very damaging to the planet but can completely clear acne. Please can you tell me the best pill to take? (non polluting if possible)


Thanks a lot!I'm fed up of having blackheads!?
you can not get a pill to stop black/white heads, there is no such thing. use blackhead facial washes etc there are loads to choose from, but what i do is wash my face with a facial wash in hot water so it opens your pores then with tweezers pressed together i push down (slowly and gentley) just at the side of the black head (not on top of it) and it always pops out then i'll wash my face again with warm water using the facial wash never use soap as it dries the skin out. Then to help prevent them use a stick from witch called witch stick you can get it from superdrugs if you live in the UK for a few pounds and put that on afterwards.I'm fed up of having blackheads!?
Try putting lime on your blackheads, it can be really effective.
go and work in Mcdonald..just kidding
go to the docs and ask about some face lotion that contains antibiotics and zinc i can't remember the name of it at moment but it works really well as i had to come off pill which was controlling my acne. also better for your system than the pill. good luck
Try a dermatologist.
You obviously haven't had the great pleasure of squeezing them yet! It's a favourite pastime of mine and gives great satisfaction, especially if you get a bullseye on the bathroom mirror!

No comments:

Post a Comment