Monday, November 21, 2011

Blackheads are my issueee. help!?

I never really noticed how many blackheads I now seem to have. I have the typical black heads on my nose but those don't bother me as much as the ones I have along my upper lip. I think it's so gross! You can't really tell unless you come really close to my face but still, it's along my upper lip line. What can I do to get rid of them?Blackheads are my issueee. help!?
Well, I have this special ummm thing...that is extra to get blackheads out of the skin...kinda like a tweezer kinda thing but kinda different...ok, anyways that probably didn't help...so you could try one or all of the following, helps prevent them from coming in the first place.





鈼廙ake a paste with mehndi and oil and apply on the face.


鈼廙ake a mixture of 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and glycerin and apply it on the spots.


鈼廇pply the paste of turmeric and curry leaves on the face and wash it after 15 minutes.


鈼廇pply a mixture of mehndi and turmeric. For a piece of turmeric, 2-3 leaves of mehndi are used .


鈼廏rind dried basil leaf, neem and mint (100 gm each). Add some turmeric powder and rose water to make it in a paste form and apply it on the spots.


鈼廏rind betel leaf and add a little coconut oil and apply it on the spots.


鈼廠oak a chappathi in milk overnight . Make it into a paste and apply it on black heads. Repeat for several days.


鈼廙ake a paste of saffron and add some honey , apply it on the face to remove black spots.


鈼廡o remove black spots... apply a paste of turmeric and basil.


鈼廡o remove wrinkles on the face, apply a mixture of sandalwood powder, rosewater and glycerin. Wash with cold water after some time.



No comments:

Post a Comment