Monday, November 21, 2011

Blackheads and Whiteheads...?

I have pretty oily skin and I get a lot of blackheads around my t-zone. (On my nose, forehead, and chin) I am also getting little tiny whiteheads around my eyes. Like on my eyelids and by my tear ducts! It's so frustrating.


I'm looking for some face products that will help get rid of these things. Something not to expensive, but I am willing to splurge a little.


Thank you to anyone who answers!Blackheads and Whiteheads...?
Home remedies for removal of blackheads








Apply a paste made of ground radish seeds and water on affected areas, the effect is magical.


Mix glycerin soap, fuller's earth and almond powder in 2:1:4 ratio with boiled water to make a paste. Apply this paste on the blackheads.


Apply paste of fresh fenugreek leaves mixed with water on the face every night and wash off with warm water in the morning to prevent blackheads.


Apply paste of roasted and powdered pomegranate skin with fresh limejuice over blackheads.


Wet cotton in warm water mixed with Epsom salt and iodine. Dab them on blackheads to loosen them.


Use green tea as a face scrub to loose blackheads.


Mash drumsticks pods and leaves.











Mix it with fresh limejuice and apply on the trouble spots.


Combine 录 cup of hot water with 1 tsp of Epsom salts and 4 drops of iodine. Mix well and let it cool until it is lukewarm.











Dip cotton ball in to the mixture and apply on the affected area. When the mixture dries, remove it gently with a washcloth.





These natural remedies for eliminating blackheads comes at no or negligible cost, purity, without side effects and dollops of TLC.Blackheads and Whiteheads...?
Get a facial first, that can help to really clear up all the stuff currently on your face. Personally I use MD Forte--it's an acidic moisturizer you use daily. It helped me MAJORLY in the white and blackhead department. I'm not sure if it comes with it, but there are tiny sand-like crystals you can get (very cheap) that you mix into a regular face wash like Cetaphil. It really sloughs off all the dead skin and dirt from the day (and night--clean in the morning when you wake up too) and leaves your skin feeling great. Wash it off, follow with the MD Forte, and you're set :D





If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to shoot me an email. Good luck :]
Blackheads are caused from the oil and dirt combining and whiteheads are oil from your sebatious glads that are producing to much. For the blackheads I would get a gentle toner or exfoliant and with out to much elbow grease scrub the areas you need it. For the whiteheads, I know it sounds weird, but generally you produce to much oil when you deprive your skin of moister. So get an oil free moisterizer and use it daily. You will see improvement right away and then it will seem to get worse, but your skin is adjusting and detoxifiing! Good Luck!
For the blackheads I would try St. Ives Apricot scrub. A lot of people say that helps and I use it sometimes too. It may help w/the whiteheads as well.





I get blackheads on the t-zone as well and I am constantly trying to get rid of them. I also would try the Bjore ULTRA pore strips. They don't work miracles but they do help some.





Good luck!
i heard lemons are good for that...and thats cheap
get an acid peel.

No comments:

Post a Comment