Monday, November 21, 2011

Blackheads, ew.?

I have blackheads on my face and I try face washes and stuff but they won't go away. How can I make them go away without buying any expensive face washes?


Are there any 'at home' techniques I can use?Blackheads, ew.?
Hi, I actually read this really good article about natural tips for blackhead removal, you'll find more useful information there I'm sure, I did


http://www.carefair.com/Skincare/Natural鈥?/a>Blackheads, ew.?
it's probably hormonal. See a dermatologist.
Clean and Clear blackhead clearing ( by Johnson %26amp; Johnson).
I have an acne treatment that has won me the best answer ten times. Each time, the person said it worked great. I'll copy and paste it below.





Use a hot compress on it, and then use cool water to close the pores. Do the process over and over again, about five or six times. Use soap to wash the area, and then treat it with an alcohol soaked cotton ball. It should be gone within five to six hours.
Often they are caused by pollution, so always ensure you don't go to bed with the day's dirt on your face.





Sometimes our skin produces extra oil when its lacking the good kind of moisture so make sure you moisturize after washing. Ensure you wash twice daily, with warm water, and rinse really well. Don't touch your face with your hands during the day if you can help it.......that will make a big difference in keeping germs off of it. Don't use rich perfumey products, stick to Nivea or Dove, gentle type things. If you are able to, wash, use toner, then moisturize.....three products but if you can do it, it will make a difference. Also, limit your intake of sodas and other sweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment