Monday, November 21, 2011

Blackheads ! Blahh?

i have lots of blackheads and i need suggestions on how to get rid of them !!! thnxs.Blackheads ! Blahh?
I suffered with this problem for years, no over the counter or some prescription medicine did not work. First you need to determine what is causing the problem. If there on your nose only, try some clearsil blackhead control products. If there on your chin (like mines) it is probably something hormonal your doctor may subscribe antibotics to kill the bacteria, but the only thing worked for me was birth control pills (yaz) it helped clear my skin by balancing my hormones which changed after my second child.





Breakouts can be horrible for your self esteem especially blackheads, because they can leave scars. If you don't want to take prescribed medications, try benzole peroxide, salic acid. NO retinoids it will just leave your skin dry and flacky. Also only use oil free make up. My favorite is sheer covers.Blackheads ! Blahh?
WOW! I bought this the like 2 ago. It works very good!!!





I have many along my nose and once I used it I was like


eww gross! It was a chunck of black heads when I


finished using it.


Well, what I do is usually when I get out of a warm/hot shower


I get this spoon part [[ its like a little scoop with a hole in the middle ]] and rub it against my pores kind of hard but not


to hard. It works so good! You have to get it! I've tried washing


the **** out of my nose to get them out %26amp;%26amp; this tool


works great!


I also took a bung of black heads of my dads back they were


just shooting out.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





I also perfer a face scrub that has beads.





You don't have to buy it off the internet you can find


a store in the mall.
try using shiseido.


i'm using that right now and it really works.


if you don't want to buy it, you can go ask them for samples.


they have sample.


you can go to macy's.they have a sheseido there.
I like Noxema Black head control, it works good.
I'd try using a nice organic face scrub twice a day. That should help. That's what I used when I had blackheads.





I also recommend that you put moisturizer on your face everyday to smooth your face too.





I hope I helped! Good luck!
proactive :S
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Acne-pimple cure/


Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/face packs


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b鈥?/a>
get some dr.shools freeze away. put it on the blackhead.then it will freeze away and you can peel it off.
man i jsut pop those little dudes

No comments:

Post a Comment